[duxuser] Re: Dashes

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:39:54 -0400

Hello Kathy.

Thank you for pointing out this problem. It appears that the Word importer in
DBT 11.2 SR4 is changing the horizontal line (Unicode 2015) into the em-dash
(Unicode 2014), and we need to fix that. If you insert the horizontal line
directly in DBT as Dusci ec45, you do get the desired dots 5, 6, 36 in UEB.

Best regards,
Caryn