[duxuser] Re: DBT11.1 with .BRF files

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:54:14 -0400

Sorry, I forgot to mention that dbtw.exe is the Duxbury Braille Translator.
That is the file name of the DBT executable. What's probably happening is
that your file association is pointing to the executable for an older
version of DBT which no longer exists on your machine. The above
instructions should get you to the executable for DBT 11.1. Those of you
with DBT 10.6 or DBT 10.7 can substitute the appropriate folder name in the
path.

Regards,

Anne Ronco
email: info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.