[duxuser] Re: DBT11.1 with .BRF files

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:32:19 -0600

Yes!  I have the same problem.
At 03:09 PM 2/2/2012, you wrote:

David,

I think she means that when it asks what she wants to use to open .brf
files, she clicks browse and then selects the DBT program file that way.
Thus, that would mean she'd go to its software folder since it is
technically not recognized as a program within Windows. Unfortunately, that
won't work in this situation. Rather than clicking on individual files on
the computer, DBT has to be opened first, and then files have to be selected
through its file menu. Makes it a bit tedious, especially if you're staring
at a file but are then made to browse for it within DBT.

-Alyssa