[duxuser] Re: DBT11.1 with .BRF files

  • From: "Lisette Wesseling" <lisettewesseling@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 08:47:01 +1300

Hi
I too have had this problem for months using Windows Vista and all versions of
DBT 11.
I select the dbtw.exe file from the Duxbury 11 folder, and when I choose "open"
it still asks me what programme I want to use. Before I press enter on "open"
dbt.exe is showing as the selected file name. The "All file types" option is
selected.
Maybe I'm missing a step?
It used to work perfectly in 10.7 on the same machine.
I wonder if anybody has any ideas

Lisette