[duxuser] Re: Can't emboss

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:17:19 -0400

Tessa,

For starters, try resetting the router. Just disconnect the power cable, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in. Often, that will fix the problem. If it doesn't, you'll have to start checking settings, and at that point, you might want to call Duxbury Tech Support.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tessa" <puppycat@xxxxxxxxxxx>