[duxuser] Re: Braille labels

  • From: "Laura Brauer" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:33:05 -0500

Thanks for that idea, Sharon!

Laura J. Brauer

Cat's Meow Braille Transcription

P. O. Box 8289

Wichita, KS  67208-0289

(316) 619-4750

 <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.catsmeowbraille.com/> www.CatsMeowBraille.com

CMBT LOGO FILE

From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sharon von See
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:16 AM
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: Braille labels

When we have large quantities of braille labels ordered, we use tractor feed
adhesive braille label materials from American Thermoform.

Sharon

Good morning, list:

Does anybody know of a practical method for producing a very large quantity
of adhesive Braille labels?  I have transparent adhesive laminate, but it is
in sheets and my embosser uses tractor-fed paper.  The quantity involved
makes using a braillewriter, slate, or labeler impractical.  If I do need to
pass on this project I would like to give my prospect some
options/referrals.  Thanks for your help!

Sharon von See
Braille Coordinator
TechAdapt, Inc.
Braille Transcription/NIMAS Conversion