[duxuser] Re: Braille labels

  • From: JANE DEKORNE <7.jdekorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:13:39 -0400

APH (American Printing House) carries them: 1-08875-00, 30 sheets, $30.

Also American Thermoform:
L1/0-0071

Embossables- 50 sheets/Pkg

34.50

[Add to Cart]

L1/0-0072

Embossables - 500 sheets/box

335.00

American Thermoform:
1758 Brackett Street, La Verne, CA 91750
Tel. No. (909) 593-6711 Fax. No. (909) 593-8001
(800) 331-3676
http://www.americanthermoform.com