[duxuser] Re: Braille labels

  • From: Sharon von See <svonsee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 07:16:10 -0700

When we have large quantities of braille labels ordered, we use tractor feed adhesive braille label materials from American Thermoform.

Sharon

Good morning, list:

Does anybody know of a practical method for producing a very large quantity of adhesive Braille labels? I have transparent adhesive laminate, but it is in sheets and my embosser uses tractor-fed paper. The quantity involved makes using a braillewriter, slate, or labeler impractical. If I do need to pass on this project I would like to give my prospect some options/referrals. Thanks for your help!

Sharon von See
Braille Coordinator
TechAdapt, Inc.
Braille Transcription/NIMAS Conversion