[duxuser] Re: BRF files

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:24:42 -0700

Dear Susan,

I wouldn't recommend opening a file from Windows Explorer because the file
won't look right--it will have missing data.  But if I open the file with
DBT loaded, the data will all be there.

I can open files using Windows Explorer and other programs and the files
will open correctly, but, for some unknown reason, DBT won't work.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California