[duxuser] Re: BRF files

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:23:17 -1000

Candy,
I just clicked on the attachment that you sent and it opened Duxbury and showed English Literary and formatted braille. It opened and I could read it fine.
I am using an MPower.
At 11:38 AM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
Hello, Here is the file that I downloaded. Please let me know what happens? Thanks
<mailto:discoverychest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>discoverychest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toyfully Yours,
Candi Smith
"play is the work of children, and toys are their tools!"
Would you like to know:
*How you can start your own Discovery Toys business?
*How you can purchase toys at wholesale?
*How you can shop for free?
*How you can purchase durable educational products for the children in your life?
Contact me!
Candi Smith Your Educational Consultant,
<http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/discoverychest>http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/discoverychest,

Would you be able to provide a URL so that we can try this here?

George.