[duxuser] Re: BRF files

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 04:57:52 +0000

Hi Candi,

Reviewing the menu choices and attempting to find out their purposes will be
time well spent. George has provided a super fine help system. So utilize that
to the max. Reviewing the books under the Contents tab is very valuable. And
then, when you attempt something and it doesn't seem to work as advertised,
call on the list as you have. Sometimes my interpretation of a facility gets
stuck in a rut and that's when the list members' expertise make me look over
the top of the rut.

--
Gary Patterson