[duxuser] Re: BANA vote on UEB

  • From: Lynette Kersey <lynette.c.kersey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 14:26:54 -0700

As a blind braille user I wish that BANA would keep the changes to braille to a
minimum. I know that they are trying to make braille as close to print as
possible. However, sometimes I think enough is enough.
I like the phrase "keep it simple ..." That's just me though and I will learn
whatever I need to so that I can put out braille appropriately.
Lynette

Sent from my iPod