[duxuser] Re: About Hard Space Code.

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:57:24 -0400

Hello Terry:

Pressing <ALT+F2>, while you are in a .dxp or .dxb file that you are
editing, will insert a hard space into either document.

However, if you are using the Search function or the Search & Replace
function, you cannot use the <ALT+F2> key combination to enter a hard
space code into the Search edit field or the Replace Edit field.

Instead, you should use the method you described in your previous
message.  That is, press <F5> then press the <APOSTROPHE> key which
will highlight the Hard Space code, then press <ENTER> to enter the
hard space code into the Search edit field and the Replace edit field.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber