[duxuser] Re: A query!

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:53:08 -1000

Hi Affan,
I know nothing about the possibility of changing the rules, but if you have a document in which everytime a specific word appears you want it either contracted or not contracted, you could use the find and replace function to search for and change to which one you need.
Betsy
At 11:48 PM 3/29/2010, you wrote:
Hi everybody,
I am using DBT 10.7 and Megadots for Braille translation. There is a requirement for my work that I have to change few rules regarding contractions, e.g. I want few words to be contracted according to my choice and restrict few words to be contracted, regardless of what BANA/UEBC rules are for them. I was told by DBT support that its not possible to change such rules in any DBT template. I am not sure about Megadots, did any body do this in Megadots? If yes then how? and if its not possible then is there any work around? Hope I was able to explain my query properly. Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks,
Regards,
Affan Ahmad Toor