[duxuser] Re: A query!

  • From: "Susan" <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:24:15 -0500

You can do what you want in MegaDots. There is a feature called Beginner
Braille which lets you be in total control of which contractions are used. If
you have MegaDots 2.4, it’s a part of the program (in earlier versions you had
to buy it). Read chapter 15 in the online user manual (F11) to get you started.
Caryn Navy at Duxbury can help tremendously if you have further questions.

Susan