[duxuser] Re: A query!

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:23:11 -1000

Jane,
If you display the codes in a dxp document, you can delete the code before translating.
Betsy
At 07:13 AM 3/30/2010, you wrote:
Along the same line, with codes, I sometimes will get a few words in the center of a document that are BOLD, but not in the original that I scanned ? how do I get rid of codes thaat I donâ??t want? If I go to F8, I can select a bold, italic or underline, but donâ??t know how to get rid of those if they appear for no reason. Can anyone help with this? In Word, I just select one of those three options and it will go away ? not so with Duxbury. Any hhelpers? Thanks!!!