A how to question

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:41:49 -0800

Using version 10.4. Often, I convert text files into
braille.  These files typically are composed using Notepad
and subsequently imported into DBW for brailling.

Is there some way to preclude DBTW from beginning a new
braille line when it encounters a single carriage
return/linefeed in the print file?  If not, using search and
replace, how can I substitute a new paragraph indicator to
replace each occurrence of two carriage returns?

  Thanks.

Don Roberts

// eompost 4B207C71:1C17.1:qhkhfre