[duxhelp] .mws file format question

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:49:37 -0600

In the .mws file there is a line that says "AggregateForward" and
"AggregateBackward" whose value is "IfSameName".
Is that the only value that can be there?
Can that line take a name of another style that you expect to be
backward from this one?
E.G., The document I have has a sequence that looks like:
<Code>
<more lines of Code style>
<CodeInline>
<CodeInlineTrailer>

What I would like to do is something like this:
User "Code"
{
  MappedName = "CD-CBCDisplay"
  AggregateForward = IfSameName
  AggregateBackward = IfSameName
}
User "CodeInline"
{
  MappedName = "CD-CBCDisplay"
  AggregateForward = "CodeInlineTrailer"
  AggregateBackward = "Code"
}
User "CodeInlineTrailer"
{
  MappedName = "CD-CBCDisplay"
}

This would in effect be saying:
I want some text in the <Code> style followed by text in the
<CodeInline> followed by a <CodeInlineTrailer> occurrence.

Peter, have I misunderstood something?
Can this be done?
Have I not understood the "Aggregate*" lines correctly?

Thanks,
J. R.

______________________________
J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp
I/T
Telecomm Data Communications
Phone: (801) 220-4784

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else,
unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.