[duxhelp] Re: degrees centigrade in the British code

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:45:34 -0400

Joanie,

Looking at the file in the ol' text editor, the character looks like a left
paren.

And pasting from David's original document into WordPad or Notepad gives
rather odd results too.

So I think that there's a case to be made that David's file is just not
quite right, in some way.  Hopefully, David get by from now on entering a
degree mark the other way.