[duxhelp] Re: degrees centigrade in the British code

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:36:11 -0400

David,

I'll also add that you can set up an autotext shortcut of your own to ease
typing of things that you normally find cumbersome.  (This is a Word feature
-- not a DBT feature.)

There is a UK Extended keyboard layout included with Windows XP SP2.  This
will ease typing of some characters, but not the degree sign.