[duxhelp] Re: HELP files

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:24:35 -0500

Jack,

Our templates never encode paper size.  Templates that the end user
generates generally will.

Yes, there are other anomolies; and these should be documented.  In many
cases, you can get a good idea of what they should be by looking at the
language notes in the online help.  But I understand that's not really the
same thing.