[duxhelp] Re: Fw: fossils:

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:00:26 -0500

Peter, this is a good question, and I'd be interested in the answer. For example, will some of the newer codes, such as $fold, work with our command line translator (tranxf and transt)? Thanks.

Lissa

Peter Sullivan wrote:
Jack,

Are you asking whether newer tables can be made to work with (older builds
of) DBT for MS-DOS?