[duxhelp] Re: Fw: fossils:

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:59:42 -0800

I believe I can port quite a lot of tables, can't I. The developing world
could certainly use it.  Lacking the manpower or other resources to
distribute it, I guess might be a problem, but it really is a crackerjack
program, with better prizes than the sugar-coated popcorn or peanut
confection.

Jack