[duxhelp] Re: Fw: fossils:

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:14:51 -0500

Jack,

Most if not all tables released with DBT 10.6 will not be back-portable to
DBT for DOS.

Earlier builds of DBT contained tables that are technically compatible with
DBT for DOS.  Not necessarily all such tables are.  I won't give out a list
of which tables are and are not compatible for two reasons:
1. I don't have such a list, and
2. While these tables may be technically compatible with DBT for DOS, tables
that are bundled with DBT for Windows may be used with other software only
with our permission.  We therefore prefer not to broadcast blanket
instructions for table sharing.  We'd like to hear directly from those who
wish to work with such arrangements.

Best Regards,

Peter