[duxhelp] Re: Document Embosser Setting

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:53:38 -0800

Hi Dave:

Thanks for this.  I presume, as long as I specified a different directory
for every installation They would get along.  The registry still retains
data after an uninstall, hoping this doesn't effect the global and local
embosser settings.  For instance, I completely uninstalled whatever I was
using before sr2, and my global embossers were still there, not that I
remember what they did, because as you know, I can't generate the income to
believe in paper.  It was nice to have these, as at least one, prints to a
file without page numbers and line feeds. I am not sure whether this would
affect 10.4 or any interim autobuild or service pack. Presumably I would
have to set up the default embosser again for 10.4.

Thanks

Jack