[duxhelp] Re: Document Embosser Setting

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:36:39 -0500

Yep!  I removed the embosser and added it again too.  Since I was silly
enough to save SR2 over what was working I have had are CTS dept. de
activate me and reativate the old verson.

Jan Carroll
Contract Administration Manager
American Printing House f/the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-0085
Phone: 800-223-1839
Fax: 502-899-2284
Email: jcarroll@xxxxxxx

>>> peter@xxxxxxxxxx 3/17/2005 10:57:24 AM >>>
Jan,

You shouldn't be able to put DBT in such a state.  But it should be
easy to
fix.  Have you tried setting Wide Width in Global, Embosser Setup?