[duxhelp] Re: Dbt, Goodfeel and german table

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:08:51 -0400

Hi Stefan,

Is the crash something that you can reproduce?  Could you send me a copy of the 
document with the .lim file inserted and the cursor positioned where you are 
trying to generate the table of contents?  My attempt to reproduce the crash on 
my own was unsuccessful.


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Stefan Albertshauser 
  To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:36 AM
  Subject: [duxhelp] Dbt, Goodfeel and german table

  Hello, I found a bug and some mistakes.
  1. If you embed a Lime document in order to translate it into Braille, you 
can't control the format, e.g.: If you want to have a score or if you only want 
to translate one part out of a whole score.
  2. I wanted to create a table of contents into a document, where I added a 
Lime file. After clicking OK, DBT10 crashes.
  3. The german translation table should be updated. There are several words, 
which are normaly left uncontracted:
  Solo: is the same, as in English and doesn't have anything to do with the 
preposition "so". The sylable "so" must be left uncontracted.
  Ablauf, Einlauf, Maratonlauf, etc. Combinations with the word "Lauf" don't 
mean the same thing as "auf". "Auf" must, in this cases, be uncontracted. I 
will search for further exceptions


  With best regards


Other related posts: