[duxhelp] Re: Dbt, Goodfeel and german table

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:03:45 -0400

Hi Stefan,

Peter and I have just fixed the lockup that you reported when generating a 
table of contents.  We need to roll another SR1 build, so the fix will be 
included in SR1.


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Stefan Albertshauser 
  To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:36 AM
  Subject: [duxhelp] Dbt, Goodfeel and german table

  Hello, I found a bug and some mistakes.
  1. If you embed a Lime document in order to translate it into Braille, you 
can't control the format, e.g.: If you want to have a score or if you only want 
to translate one part out of a whole score.
  2. I wanted to create a table of contents into a document, where I added a 
Lime file. After clicking OK, DBT10 crashes.
  3. The german translation table should be updated. There are several words, 
which are normaly left uncontracted:
  Solo: is the same, as in English and doesn't have anything to do with the 
preposition "so". The sylable "so" must be left uncontracted.
  Ablauf, Einlauf, Maratonlauf, etc. Combinations with the word "Lauf" don't 
mean the same thing as "auf". "Auf" must, in this cases, be uncontracted. I 
will search for further exceptions


  With best regards


Other related posts: