[duxhelp] Re: Beta 1 replace styles is brooken:

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:49:17 -0500

Joanie (and Don),

This will be simple enough to specify as follows:

- Replace stylename shall be unchecked and disabled if any character not
valid in a stylename occurs in the search or replace text.  This means among
other things that neither spaces nor codes (anything appearing in gray) may
appear in the search/replace fields if the checkbox is to be enabled or
checked.

Would that help avoid the confusion?  Part of me thinks that perhaps it
wouldn't -- you'd only be frustrated that you couldn't check the box.