[duxhelp] Re: Beta 1 replace styles is brooken:

  • From: "Don Breda" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:05:20 -0500

Joanmarie you got it.

Ouch!!! I am gonna crawl in a hole.

I guess I needed another cup of coffee this morning.

I forgot and entered the stylename with the control-shift-coma instead of just
typing it in. Oh well.

Withdraw my bug report but for one thing, it shouldn't say es~para. in any case
since styles are not represented that way anymore.

Ok so I am trying to save face grin!!!

Don