[drivingpairs] Re: pony presentation vehicles// question ref pony pedigrees

  • From: "Merrie Morgan Stevens" <roadrunner-ranch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 07:48:06 -0700

For those of you who have asked to see pictures of the pair I am looking for
a presentation vehicle for, there are some of them at the Henry Boyd CDE at
www.mm-photography.com . Click on the Dr. Henry Boyd CDE link and look for
two chestnut ponies (one liver one red) with big blazes.

BTW any of you Welsh breeders, the herd here is being reduced and many of
the mares are being sold.  I think there are some pretty nice mares (and
some real junk, so be advised) that are going to go for pretty low prices.
I personally would love to see this type of breeding continued, so if
anybody is interested I could get you contact info - nothing in it for me,
just would like to see some of these nice ponies go to good homes.
Merrie