[drivingpairs] Re: biting

  • From: Nancy Lindley <nlindley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:28:23 -0400

Hi Dave,
  I was thinking my pair seem like just the opposite - the bossy mare is
usually the snappy one - but the two argue constantly when not in harness -
they are in side by side paddocks & are usually to be found standing right
next to one another, ears sorta half way back, pretending to kick the fence
between them.
  I thinkour snapping issue in harness is maybe more their personalities
(sharks!) than the more usually opportunity for the wimpy guy to get his
licks in...
 Nancy in NH