[drivingpairs] World Pairs decision

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:40:37 -0400

Just a note to let you all know that the meeting of the USAEq executive
committee on Monday during which they will make the decision about sendin=
the team will be available  via live audio webcast on their web site.  It=

is set to start at 4:00 eastern time........and I believe it is
www.equestrian.org.

I have forwarded to them (the committee) the two emails in the last two
days from people that have not been active in this fight, but who both ha=
ve
singles that were thinking of making a run for the team next year, and
their decisions to rethink those goals in light of the committee's
decision.  I thought maybe seeing something that was not written as a ple=
to them, but rather a somewhat innocent statement in a related forum that=

is showing the immediate impact, might really make them think. I really
don't think that they understand the widespread impact on our sport. =

Obviously a couple of the voters don't care, but I think maybe one might

The pairs are continuing with their preperations and trying to keep their=

hopes alive.  I want to thank everyone for their support.  The drivers ar=
very grateful.

Marjean =

In very HOT humid Nebraska where it was 104 with high humidity yesterday
and was 89 at 7 am this morning....................