[drivingpairs] Re: World Pairs decision

  • From: "Nancy Wright" <nag.hag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:04:52 -0500

Well, Helen,

As you know, Darryl and I are based here in North Texas. Our going to
Kentucky is not practicable for us. Of necessity, we will go with Plan "B."

I'd appreciate names and e-mail addresses for those members of the
commission who will be attending and voting. Is there public access to that
information?

Yes, Jon, we will "tune in" to the meeting on line. The new commission must
know that, as they meet, "the whole world is watching!" Literally!

I just discovered that a quick all-over spray with the garden hose on the
exterior panelling and roof of an all-steel barn can cool the interior by at
least 20 degrees instantly! Four happy horses now have cool digs!

Can you say "spoiled?" ;-)

Nancy Wright
TIRED FELLOE FARM
Boyd, Texas

<snip> What, if anything, can we do to support this issue here at the 11th
hour?<endsnip>

<snip>Follow your heart.   Is this going to be an open meeting?  What about
picketing the building where the meeting will be held?   That might bring
some national media coverage.   Just a few thoughts. Helen<endsnip>