[drivingpairs] HorseTV 4th of July Programming Spectacular & Newsletter 6

  • From: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:38:37 -0500

This is not pairs related, but should be of interest to ALL horse people who
are interested in having more horse programs on TV, besides racing.    If you
aren't interested, just delete it, because it's long.
This tells how we can support  the Horse TV Channel and encourage our TV
service providers to carry it.   Maybe we can help make a difference.

Helen