[drivingpairs] Re: Tandem Talk

  • From: " Dorothy A. Billington" <dotbillington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:01:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jay, I think it would be fun to put a section in my magazine called "Tandem
Talk", unfortunately, I am a tandem dummy.  Do you think you and or some of
your tandemaniacs might be interested in writing for ACD?  Doesn't pay well,
but it does get you a free magazine and all the glory you can handle.  Not to
mention that I am always open to other articles that suites someone's
particular fancy.
Dottie

AmeriCan Carriage Driver, LLC
P.O. Box 570