[drivingpairs] A new article

  • From: "Helen G. Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:06:24 -0600

Hello Everyone,

We now have a new 'page' on the web site.   It's ready, although we're still
doing some tweaking.

It's our 'Article' page.   We'll be posting articles as we get them and
archiving them as they are replaced.   In that way,  you guys can go read as
needed or desired.   We hope this will be a handy resource for learning.
Also on the article page, there's a link to submit an article, for those who
have knowledge and/or expertise  they'd like to share with others.   Photos can
be added also.

We still have more new 'stuff' we're working on for  the web site, so keep
checking back to www.drivingpairs.com .

Our main purpose is to educate and encourage the good care and safe driving of
multiples.

Have fun and drive safely.

Helen and Noel
owners/moderators of www.drivingpairs.com and the drivingpairs discussion list