[drivingpairs] Re: Tandem Talk

  • From: Noel Jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:01:35 -0500

Based on the fact that we don't pay writers either, I am sure that we can share articles!

On Mar 2, 2006, at 3:00 PM, Dorothy Billington wrote:

Would be great Noel, but at the moment I'm $7,000 in the red and don't
really think I want to start paying writers. Don't want to go broke inone
year. I meant to send that to Jay and not to the list, but sometimes I
fail.
Dottie

AmeriCan Carriage Driver, LLC
Dorothy A. Billington, president