[drivingpairs] Re: Synthetic Harness

  • From: Bob Ashworth <bashworth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

I am using a Zilco pair harness. This year we added full collars
and had to go elsewhere, since Zilco doesn't do collars. Celine, at
Carriage Driving Essentials got me Smuckers synthetic for the long
tugs and traces with Smuckers collars. It all matches the Zilco
very well.
Both the Zilco and Smuckers parts are great. Easy to use and easy
to clean.

Bob Ashworth
Raymond, CA