[drivingpairs] Re: New Pair Fjord

  • From: "Barbara Kurtz" <winddancefrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:47:54 -0400

Milli Ann,
    What a lovely post...I thoroughly enjoyed it.  As a -just starting out-
pairs driver I was very encouraged by your success.  Thanks for sharing.
Barbara in Ohio
Wind Dance Ponies
winddancefrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sit in the driver's seat, decide where you want to go and let the
distractions of life pass by while you stay focused on your intended
destination, enjoy the journey!  ~Barbara & Nicholas Kurtz