[drivingpairs] Re: Near Horse Question

  • From: Dynasorz@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:31:20 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2006 12:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, Hzlax@xxxxxxx
writes:
Then I can only imagine that he must have anything
uneven in his body which makes it more comfortable for him to use his right
cheek for holding back. So yes, I would switch him to see what happens on the

Thanks, Hardy. You are correct that I use a yoke. So I think your advice to
change sides will be the best way to figure out if this is a comfort thing or a
"get out of holding" thing. He has "been around the block" and is a clever
fellow in some other ways (opening gates, etc.), so I am slightly suspicious of
his motives.  <<GRIN>>
Will report back. Carla
www.echobrookefarm.com