[drivingpairs] Re: Harness--Details

  • From: "Anewton" <anewton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:34:20 -0500

    Sorry but last thing to add was just  think of what is in the best
interest and comfort for the horse.
    As an aside I added hot water to the barn thru the existing water
hydrant that can be turned on or off from a valve in the house. The water is
not extremely hot but warm enough for baths in the summer or warm mashes in
the winter.

Ansley