[drivingpairs] Re: Harness--Details

  • From: Whileaway3@xxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:08:51 EST

Ansley,
    What a wonderful idea! One of the most frustrating things is not being
able to see your horses while you are working them. I think that's a better
idea
than mirrors everywhere, IF you can find someone to drive.
    I just got off the phone with a trainer in KY. She is very good--very
disciplined, and has experience with Paso Finos. She isn't cheap, by any means,
but she produces horses without holes.
AND, she will preserve their gaits too! I've made arrangements to send Rita
down in the spring, with Flash to follow....
    I'm so excited!
    Judy ( who will have a beautiful pair)