[drivingpairs] CAA In Kentucky

  • From: kathy robertson <goodhors@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

I had a nice weekend at the Kentucky Horse Park,
watching all the great turnouts on display this
weekend who attended the Carriage Association meeting.
 The weather was great, sunny, warm, nice breezes to
cool things off.

Quite a lot of pairs and multiples on display.  There
was a pony three abreast, Charley Poppe I believe.  A
number of park drags, four or more.  They kept popping
in and out of the trailers, so I lost count!
Beautifully turned out Park Drags, horses,
appointments, and passengers.  Other roof seat breaks,
and vehicles used with teams of 4, both horse and pony
sized.  Kate Whaley had a pony Tandem and Random Demo,
which I missed seeing.

  I enjoy the CAA, and marvel at the high degree of
polish they display!  Such well turned out horses,
harness, vehicles.  Always well worth a visit, to see
the excellence presented.

Kathy Robertson