[drivingpairs] basically new, pony blanket for sale

  • From: "Black Dog Hill" <koenenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sidesaddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Mules Only" <MulesOnly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Maxine Maxwell" <dbleile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<malcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "susan jaeger" <georgelake_2@xxxxxxxx>,"Rebecca Hayes" <bhayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Maureen Nelms" <mnelms@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:57:42 -0600

I made this blanket to fit my 12.2 hh, 700 lb. pony mule.  Somewhere along
the way I mixed up the measurements and it's too small.  Dad always said,
"measure twice, cut once" but was I listening....nooooo!

The exterior fabric is black, Extreme Artic...a very durable and strong
WATERPROOF fabric that is tough to tear.  It is lined with navy blue, Yukon
fleece for warmth and black, Cool Max to keep them dry.  I put it on Jack
when he was soaked with rain and he wore it overnight (even though it was
too small!!).  In the morning he was completely dry underneath, so no
sweating.

It has two chest straps with plastic, quick release buckles (very adjustable
and easy on/off).  It has cross straps that criss-cross under the belly from
butt to shoulder , also with quick release buckles.  It also has one butt
strap.  For anyone that knows mules....they LOVE to roll so this blanket was
built to stay ON.

It is black with navy, nylon straps and black nylon around the entire bottom
edge.(not built to be super pretty, built to be warm and strong!)

This blanket is perfect for rainy, cold weather in spring and fall or for
mild winters.

It will fit a pony approx. 10 to 11 hh.  Measures 56" long and 38" wide.
Only used one night and I will wash it before shipping.

Asking $70, buyer pays exact shipping.   I am only asking the price of the
material because I consider it a learning curve and I have not added
anything to cover labor (took 5 hours to make).  I have NO pictures of this
blanket but I will offer a complete refund if the buyer is not satisfied
*when it arrives*.

Anyone interested can contact me at koenenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Cindy
If this message is inappropriate for these groups would the moderators
please let me know and I won't do it again....