[drivingpairs] Re: Adam, the horse with too much giddyup

  • From: Production Acres <cdhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:03:35 -0400

     hey girl...! ready for winter to end?
  Sat. and found him to be very attentive and responsive to voice and hands. He
is more sensitive than Ansel, who is
  a bit of a lunk. I have a special place in my heart for lunks though, as I
have two of those types who make my farm
  payment every month. Might need to trade Adam for another lunk if he doesn't
decide to just tone in down a half a notch.

          that would be my suggestion,just send him on...the horse market is
flooded anyhow...
  plenty to pick from...and it is always easier to trade around till you find a
"team"...remember
  that "teams" work together in both stride and mental capatability and work
ethic...not  just
   breed,height and color  and matching fancy glossy harness <g>  for your
work,less forward is
   more suitable than frooommmm,frooommm

      Tamara in TN