[dokuwiki] sneaking in a search and replace on all pages before they're rendered

  • From: jared ° <jarr_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:17:06 -0700

Good Day,

I'm working on a Quick & Dirty iPhone skin based on the default skin.

To keep things simple, I'll have two versions of my wiki - the iPhone one will
NOT be editable and I don't care at all about that functionality. The data
files will be copied from my main wiki every-so-often. Easiest way for me right
now.

However, I need to replace some of the text, specifically some of the Table
Declarations.

In my main wiki, having a table at 60% of the screen width is fine, but in my
iPhone wiki I will need to bump that to 100%.

So I need to find and replace "|<60% 50% 50%>|" with "|<100% 50% 50%>|" on all
my pages in my iPhone version every time every page is loaded.

How can this be done?

Much thanks,

jared