[dokuwiki] Re: insertAtCaret

  • From: "Ilya S. Lebedev" <ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Massimiliano Balestrieri <max@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:24:52 +0300

Hello, Massimiliano

For the first, i don't see a reason for using this
===
if(document.selection)
    var _obj = DocumentSelection.insertAtCursor($("#target").get(), _text,
true);
else
    $("#target").insertAtCaret(_text);
===
Why not to use the single library for all tasks?

And second, you explicitly define "#target" to put the selection in.
You have to catch the focus event and then use the focused input.

http://svn.debugger.ru/repos/jslibs/BrowserExtensions/trunk/documentselection.js

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 Ilya                          mailto:ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx