[dokuwiki] Re: insertAtCaret

  • From: "Ilya S. Lebedev" <ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:01:33 +0300

Hello, Massimiliano

All you need to do is store the selection coordinates on the dialog
open, then restore them on action.

The easiest way to handle this is using my DocumentSelection library:
http://svn.debugger.ru/repos/jslibs/BrowserExtensions/trunk/documentselection.js
It successfully tracks all the oddities of the Internet Explorer.

If you'd like to extract only the selection calculation code, search
for the "-100000000" substring and take the whole function from there.

--
With the best regards,
 Ilya Lebedev                         mailto:ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, March 6, 2009, 2:34:52 PM you wrote:

MB> I try to finish these plugins

MB> http://maxb.net/blog/2009/02/26/dokuwiki-jquery-ui-autocomplete/

MB> I want to use jQuery UI Dialog to write a link (internal &
MB> external) and put the value in the textarea.

MB> But I found a big problem.

MB> When the focus goes in another form field Internet explorer 6 looses
"caret".