[dokuwiki] Re: graphics in articles

  • From: "Bob McConnell" <rvm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:49:16 -0500

Remainder of discussion deleted for brevity.

> Ok.  Sorry for the long lead-up.  Here's my question: what can I do to
> make articles-with-images easier for my team?  Also, what is the best
> way to ensure that an image's source stays with the image?
>
> Thanks all.
>
> --
> Jay Dickon Glanville

There is a DRAW plugin available. It is also somewhat dated and does not
install cleanly. I have used it and found a bug, which I reported to the
author. I did not get any reply. If you have someone with Javascript
knowledge, they may be able to improve it.

Bob McConnell
Principal Communications Programmer
The CBORD Group, Inc.
61 Brown Road